Date Listed 08/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for a experienced floor staff member to join our team. What we want above all is someone with excellent customer service, staff management skills and a bubbly personality. Experience in a similar roll is necessary. There will be many opportunities for career progression.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Following procedures for opening, daily operations and closure of Café including cash and daily reports and ensuring cash-handling is completed in accordance with internal procedures.
- Supervising of floor staff team. Making sure that standards and tasks set by General manager are always followed and completed.
- Be present on the Café floor, and regularly check-in with customers to ensure satisfaction with service and quality at all times.
- Ensuring that the look and feel of the café is maintained at all times.
- Greeting customers
- Waiting on tables
- Running food and drinks
- Looking after daily orders
Please attach a CV with references and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The hours we will need someone to be available for rostering are Mon - Sun 7:30am to 7:00pm