Food & Beverage Manager - Dublin City Centre
Date Listed 28/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Manager to head up the operations in a prime city centre restaurant bar.
This property requires a leader who will take on the role with enthusiasm and lead by example. You must be customer focused, with impeccable standards and a proven track record in leading a strong Food and Beverage team.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improve performance
- Previous experience in high volume food and beverage department is essential
- Exceptional team leader and communications skills and able to manage a team
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Self motivated with the ability work on your own initiative
- Ability to multi- task and multi-skill.
- Excellent organising, prioritising & forward planning
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and one of the team will get back to you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us directly at 012833500.
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Revenue Manager and more hotel jobs. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.