Food Service Supervisor
Date Listed 27/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
The Old Mill Gastro Pub, Old Bawn requires an Food Service Supervisor to join their team and assist in enhancing the customer experience for all of guests.
The ideal candidate should be passionate & enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with customers and have a can do attitude to develop their knowledge and skills in their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our customer needs are met to highest standards and if you think you can help us achieve this we'd love to have you on our team!
Purpose of the Role:
- Assist in the smooth running of the Restaurant/Food Service to ensure all guests receive highest standards of goods and services during their visit
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all managers and team members to ensure a smooth running of all operations
- Ensure that the Restaurant is maintained to an exceptionally high cleanliness standard
- Assist with ongoing training and developing of employees to ensure a consistent high standard of performance is delivered and that all employees are helped and encouraged to their full potential.
- Excellent customer service skills, and a good ability to interact with customers.
- Have excellent communication, training and leadership skills to assist in the development of your team members
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the licensed trade and food service operations.
- Be capable of using your own initiative to ensure the Restaurant menus keep up to date with current trends.
- Competitive rates for the right candidate
- Extensive training in all aspects of the role
- Career progression opportunities in a dynamic and expanding group