Full-Time Restaurant Supervisor
- Date Listed19/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Restaurant Supervisor - 4* Hotel
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join our team as Restaurant Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have at least one years supervisory experience in a high volume Hotel or quality focused restaurant and will display the ability to lead and motivate staff.
What will I be doing?
Responsibilities of this role include :
- To provide a warm and professional welcome to all guests.
- To be responsible for the planning, organising and control of Food and Beverage service to the standards outlined in the Restaurant, in conjunction with the Restaurant Manager.
- To motivate, train and build a strong team spirit amongst Restaurant staff.
- To fairly and correctly delegate tasks and duties to the Restaurant staff.
- To ensure that all Restaurant staff are fully aware of and trained in the Standards of Procedures and Operations in the Restaurant/Room service areas.
- To ensure all Restaurant Staff are in the correct, clean uniform with name badge while on duty.
- To assist the Restaurant Manager with staff rostering as required.
- To ensure that all opening and closing procedures in the Restaurant/Room Service areas are conducted and completed in line with SOP’s.
- To be responsible for the daily cleaning and tidiness of the Restaurant/Room Service areas.
- To ensure that the Restaurant/Room Service preparation is completed in advance of service times.
- To communicate Hotel and Group services to guests.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual with a strong commitment to quality, high standards, service and customer care.
Excellent attention to detail and focus on customer service is required as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work within a fast paced environment.
Strong experience gained from a 4* or 5* Hotel property would be advantageous.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Great working conditions
- Career Progression
- Competitive pay rates
- Meals on duty
- Staff parking
- Tax Saver Scheme
- Staff recognition & awards
- Staff events
- Colleague Assistance Programme
- Cash Saving's Scheme
Add to Watchlist