Full and Part time Bartender, Balally Luas Stop, Dundrum
- Date Listed31/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
Brickyard Gastropub, an exciting gastro / craft beer pub is looking to expand its team.
With one of the most exciting craft beer menus in Dublin, rotating beers weekly, premium spirits and cocktails, high end gastro food menu and brunch at the weekend, we believe in quality and impeccable customer service.
We have an immediate requirement for a customer focused full time (key holder) and part time bar tender who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must at least 2 years bar experience with an interest in beer styles, cocktails and quality gastro food. (Training also provided)
- Willing to have banter with both customers and fellow team members, whils't still getting the job done. Personality is key.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positivity and Enthusiasm, a sense of pride in your work, and attention to detail.
- Be well presented and a have a professional demeanour.
- Great team player.
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends included.
- Fluent level of spoken and written English essential.
If you have experience in a similar capacity, willing to further your knowledge, and interested in joining #TeamBrickyard send us your CV.
Check us out on FB (@BrickyardGastro), Twitter and Instagram (@Brickyard_D16) to get a good understanding of what we're about.