Full Time/Part time Barista
Date Listed 17/05/2018
Advertised By Agency
We are urgently seeking to recruit experienced Baristas for temporary work who are able to do morning shifts (7am/8am starting times), Monday – Friday.
As a temp barista you will be working in some wonderful sites in Dublin and surroundings, working one off shifts or being placed on ongoing rotas.
Flexible hours, competitive rates and holiday pay.
- Must have previous experience working as a barista/bar staff – general bar duties and coffee knowledge.
- Excellent English (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Up to date food safety and manual handling certification (would be advantage)
- Operate coffee making equipment
- Prepare and present beverages according to established recipe and presentation standards
- Serve prepared food items such as muffins and bagels
- Comply with health, safety and hygiene guidelines and regulations
- Ensure customer service stations are well stocked
- Maintain clean and hygienic work area
- Dismantle and clean machinery as needed
- Complete opening and closing duties for each shift
We can easily schedule an interview to meet and then we’ll have you out working as soon as possible.