Full Time & Part Time ( Mornings ) Hotel Accommodation Assistants - Dun Laoghaire
- Date Listed08/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
We currently have vacancies for Part time Hotel Accommodation Assistants
Would ideally suit somebody with college in the afternoons / children in school during the day.
Part Time Hours of work 7.45am - 12.45pm. Full time hours at weekend also available.
Please apply directly to Teresa Freeman: TFreeman@royalmarine.ie
A South Dublin Institution established in 1828: the Royal Marine Hotel is situated in an elevated site set in four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking Dublin Bay. The ‘4* star Royal Marine Hotel offers guests a host of services.
228 well appointed Bedrooms
12 Dedicated Meeting Rooms set in the original Victorian Building which have been meticulously restored
The Carlisle seating up to 500 delegates
Bay Lounge, ornate yet entrenched in history in a perfect setting ideal for afternoon tea
Hardys Bar incorporating a modern design serving a trendy menu
Dún Bistro featuring a mix of both modern and period design featuring a European menu
Pier Health Club with an 18 metre pool and a cardiovascular exercise facility with state of the art equipment.
Our luxurious sansanaSpa which has nine treatment rooms including a Razul Chamber, a Hydrotherapy Bath and Dry Flotation Room
The Team at the Royal Marine is exciting, extremely dynamic and always working at developing a continuously growing business and a vibrant Hotel.
- Must be able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Must be hard working with a positive attitude and good attention to detail
- Previous Hotel Accommodation Assistant experience is desirable but not essential
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
· To clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms to the highest standards
· To clean corridors and public area
· To maintain store rooms in a clean and tidy condition at all time.
· To ensure a high level of security at all times
· To report all lost property and maintenance issues to supervisor
· To greet all guests in a warm and a friendly manner
- Very competitive pay rate applies
- Incentive Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Further career development
- Free car parking
- Staff rates on Select Hotels
- Employee awards and recognition schemes
- Social events
We value and thank you for your enquiry. We are committed to an honest appraisal, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 days of your application we have determined that your experience and skills do not match the very specific criteria required.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the Ireland full time. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.