Hotel Night Porter / Night Receptionist - Dublin 1
- Date Listed27/03/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Hotel Night Porter with reception duties
Our Night Receptionist / Night Porters are the first point of contact for our guests and must be a Brand Ambassador for our business. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us as is the ability to work as part of a team and multi-task as required!
We currently have an opening for a Night Receptionist / Night Porter for one of our busy properties based in Dublin city centre. This is a full-time role working 5 nights a week and applicants must be fully flexible regarding availability (there will be some weekend work also).
- Welcoming, greeting and checking in/out guests
- Provide keys, show guests to rooms or apartments on / off site (NB. Some apartments may be a short walk away)
- Advise guests on apartment features / utilities / local amenities
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and deal with all calls & emails efficiently
- Light housekeeping duties – assisting with linen, upkeep of reception area etc.
- Luggage delivery / storage
- Promoting and upselling the property’s facilities – be a brand ambassador for the property
- Completing PM/AM checklists every shift
- Team player with excellent customer service skills with a positive experience and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Previous experience in a Hotel Reception / Serviced apartments / Guesthouse preferred
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to commit to 11pm – 7am shifts
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent team player
- Track record of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good Word and Excel ability
- Experience in RoomMaster, Guestline, Opera or similar will be an advantage
Why work for us?
We offer a competitive rate of pay in an environment that gives excellent training and development. We value our staff and invest in them therefore we also offer superb career progression opportunities and Long Service Awards.
Location: Dublin city centre
Type: Permanent, full-time job
Hours: Shifts are 11pm – 7am
Days: Rosters are done across 5 days over 7 and can include weekends
****Applicants MUST be already living in Ireland and have full work permit in place if required.