HOTEL RECEPTIONIST IMMEDIATE START
- Date Listed13/10/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Description of Role:
We are now inviting applications for the role of Hotel Receptionist to join our clients busy Front Desk team. Flexible hours are available for experienced candidates.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in working at the Hotel Front Desk.
- A commitment to offering exceptional service and standards.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and on own initiative essential.
- Well groomed and presenting a professional appearance to all of our guests.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet the guests on arrival and at all times in warm, welcoming and friendly manner.
- Check in/out guests effectively ensuring all details are correct.
- Carry out tasks effectively using computerized system.
- Ensure that any additional requirements (upselling) for guests are offered i.e. dinner reservations, porter etc.
- Ensure that all charges are posted correctly onto room bills.
- Take reservations and respond to guests quickly.
- Answer switchboard in a warm and welcoming manner and effectively transfer calls to correct extensions.
- Correctly take messages for guests/staff ensuring that date, time, message, to/from and initials are noted.
- Ensure that relevant people receive any messages immediately.
- Dealing with any guest requests/queries in a polite and attentative manner and reporting any problems to the Duty Manager.
- Balancing reception cash at end of each shift.
- Ensuring that departmental floats are signed in/out.
- The sensible allocation of rooms to customers having viewed all relevant guest requests.
- Handling safe deposit for guests.
- Maximizing all sales opportunities at the desk.
- Dealing with foreign exchange for customers.
- Ensure that all monies are kept secure at all times.
- Be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, and Customer Care & Security.
- To read, understand and comply with your responsibilities as defined in the Health & Safety Statement and Staff Handbook.
- Assist the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisor in ensuring the smooth running of the front desk.
If this sounds like the Job for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Team today on 012544545