You might be interested in these similar ads
Chef de Partie
M Recruitment are currently looking for a talented Chef de Partie for a 4* Hotel in North Dublin,You will need to have the following:Excellent culinary background requiredHave excellent HACCP & hygiene awarenessBe able to work in all areas of the kitchenBe able to work under pressure whilst also producing excellent cuisineConfident working on your own initiative and also part of a successful t ...
Part time kitchen porter opportunity in South of Dublin. Neighborhood restaurant is looking for a young and motivated talent who is up for the challenge and wanting to make progress in life. We are looking to fill in a position where previous member got promoted. We are offering a Career opportunity where ideal candidates have a passion for food, duty for a clean environment and fit to wor ...
Cleaner & Ward Temp job in Wicklow
Cleaner & Ward TEMP job in Wicklow, Full-Time hours at €13.44Are you an experience Cleaner? We are hiring cleaners to work in healthcare facility in Wicklow. This location is serviced by the 84a bus and is close to Glenagery & Bray. If you have experience providing general and deep cleaning services and like working with different people, in different locations, why not join Three Q Temps ...
Hi, we are looking for kitchen porter, have free vacancies part time, if u like to enjoy our team u can contact with me
Experienced pizza staff Tallaght and Clondakin
We are currently looking to recruit a friendly, outgoing person to work in our Tallaght and Clondakin pizza store. This role includes both food preparation and pizza making. This role will involve mainly evening, & weekend work. Excellent English is essential.
Need Staff immediately
Need experience staff for part time start immediately Monday to Friday 10am to 15pm
Restaurant Manager-Carrolls Gastro Pub
Carrolls Gastro Pub, located in the heart of Lucan Village has an exciting opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to join the team.Requirements:Would need a minimum of 3+years knowledge of a fast paced restaurant.Proven track record in leading a team.Strong communication skills are an essential requirementAttractive package available for the right candidateKey Duties and Responsibilities:Respons ...
Housekeeper - Full Time - 40 Hours per week - Dublin 4 - Driver Essential - Excellent Salary
- Date Listed06/08/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Hotel experience as accommodation assistant/Supervisor for a minimum 2 years or similar experience
- Excellent references
- Fluent in English
- Possess good attention to detail with high standards
- Able to work on own initiative
- Friendly positive outlook who is flexible to the family's requirements
- Be familiar with cleaning products for fabrics flooring etc
- Organised & efficient individual who is quiet & discreet in a family home
- A driver with full clean licence - use of car provided
- Full time role 40hrs a week
- Some weekend work maybe required
- Making up bedrooms to a high standard
- Hoovering polishing dusting mopping floors etc
- Responsible for ensuring the house is kept to a high standard at all times
- Drop off & collection of dry cleaning
- Some in house Laundry duties
- Other household duties as may be required.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org