Kitchen Assistant - PART TIME - Mornings
- Date Listed23/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Hotel near Stephens Green is looking for a Kitchen Assistant to work in the Breakfast service.
The person will be responsible for carrying out basic food preparation (cold food), however, two days per week you will be cooking hot food in order to cover our chef days off.
Main duties are:
- Prepare cold food and make sure we have enough food prepared during the breakfast service;
- 2 days working as a chef, being responsible for the whole food preparation;
- Carry out basic cleaning and washing up tasks;
- Help on the floor during busy periods;
- Good Command on English;
- Must be organised and multi-tasker;
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant desirable, however full training will be provided.
This is a good opportunity for someone willing to cook, gaining experience as a chef and develop their skills in this field.
Please, do not forget to attach your CV. Applications without CV will not be considered.