- Date Listed17/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Seeking a Kitchen Porter with strong listening and communication skills, a friendly, relaxing demeanour, polite and quick service ability in wonderful kitchens in Dublin and surrounding areas, working one off shifts or being placed on ongoing rotas.
Flexible hours, competitive rates and holiday pay.
· Day to day cleaning of the kitchen ensuring work surfaces, floors and walls are clean and sanitised
· Collecting and washing up pots and pans - Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation areas are clean and ready for use
· Following all HACCP procedures.
· Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
· Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
Cleanliness: Being clean and neat when serving food and drinks will help create a great first impression to your customers.
· Proven work experience as a kitchen porter - Knowledge of food industry.
· Professional level of English communication skill (written and verbal).
· Experience in heavy duty pot washing and deep cleaning.
· Time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent Customer service skills.
· Willingness to travel to various locations with flexibility in working hours.
· Food safety and Manual handling certs, dated within the last two years.
· Valid work permit.
You will need the following documents:
· EU Passport, and another form of ID
· GNIB card (if non EU national)
· PPS number
· Full Bank details
· Manual handling Cert
· Food handling cert