Kitchen Porters Required Dublin City
- Date Listed25/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Kitchen Porters required for ongoing relief work in Dublin. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated kitchen team. Must have a valid work permit to work full time without restrictions.
- Must have experience working as a kitchen porter.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Must have at least one year experience as a kitchen porter.
- Experience in heavy duty pot wash.
- Experience in deep clean systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
- Heavy duty pot wash
- Making sure the kitchen is kept clean at all times.
- Cleaning all equipment and areas of the kitchen
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Goods in and goods out.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering units.
- Day time hours.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in the strictest confidence to Rosie email@example.com