LUXURY HOLIDAY APARTMENT RECEPTIONIST
Date Listed 04/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Canbe is an Irish-owned company specialising in providing superior hospitality solutions. Our Holiday Apartments are operated by a friendly and professional international team. We operate several holiday suites throughout Dublin and our aim is to provide a comfortable, fun, and friendly environment.
We are currently looking for 2 full-time receptionists. This position is intended to be long term, and we are only looking for candidates that want to make such a commitment. The working hours are 40hr/week, 5 shifts of 8 hours. Each shift will either be from 7:00am – 15:00pm or 15:00pm – 23:00pm.
Job duties include:
1) Check in and check out of guests: inform them of the property, its rules and facilities. Inform them of the surrounding area and Dublin / Irish sightseeing.
2) Process the bookings in the system.
3) Handling guest inquires by phone and email.
4) Promoting tours and general Dublin daily activities.
5) Help to provide an enjoyable and warm atmosphere for the guests.
6) Supervision of the housekeeping team.
- Work experience in the hospitality industry
- Intention to commit long term for a full-time position (no working holiday, no students, no interns).
- Friendly and positive personality, customer oriented. - EXCELLENT grasp of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be confident welcoming and greeting guests and handling their queries.
- General computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
In your application please include:
1 ) Your complete CV including a phone number and email address.
2 ) A cover letter
3) Your previous work experience including names and links of the properties that you have worked at.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time