You might be interested in these similar ads
Location:Dublin AirportPayment:9.65 phTerms:Contract | Full TimeHMSHost is based in Dublin Airport , we have 10 food & beverage locations, Not only do we offer a variety of branded and custom made counter and self service concepts, but the only full table service dining area in Dublin Airport as well. Together with a team of some 100 colleagues we ensure our customers are “Feeling good on the move ...
Restaurant/Food Services Waiter/ess @ Toscana Restaurant Dame Street Dublin 2We are currently recruiting for an experienced Waiter/ess for our restaurant. We are looking to hire a chatty and friendly candidate with a willingness to help exceed guests expectations. Hardworking & experienced. The ideal candidate must be eligable to work full time in Ireland with a stamp 4 visa. Working at ToscanaYou ...
Our Sandyford Branch which is part of the award winning Michie Sushi Brand is interested in hearing from candidates interested in this great opportunity for an experienced manager to oversee and manage the food operation, and take it to the next level.Main Responsibilities will include:· Management of all front of house operations including reservations, set-up and day to day running· ...
Junior Maintenance Job Four Star Dublin Hotel A position has just become available for a junior maintenance person in a four star Dublin Hotel. It is a full time position and offers a good package to the successful candidate Responsibilities of this Junior Maintenance Job Four Star Dublin Hotel · To work with the Maintenance Manager and visit all assigned areas of the hotel on a sche ...
Assistant Manager with ambition required. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced bar and catering professional to join the Senior Management team at a new ambitious Bar Group. We are looking for an energetic, sensible and motivated individual who can work well under pressure, motivate a large team and is willing to progress their career within a growing chain of hospitalit ...
Our client is a well known Bar & Restaurant in Dublin city centre who are interested in hearing from candidates interested in this great opportunity for an experienced manager to oversee and manage the food operation, and take it to the next level.Main Responsibilities will include:Management of all front of house operations including reservations, set-up andRecruitment and training of all staff.R ...
Breakfast Chef Position Dublin 4 Key Responsibilities To open kitchen for service and be aware of the number of guests that are expected to have breakfast in order to be accurately prepared for the shift. To participate in the preparation of food for all food and beverage outlets. Continuously strive to provide food of excellent taste, quality and presentation, which will exceed gue ...
Patisserie Valerie - Front Of House and Management Opportunities
Date Listed 02/05/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are opening our first store next week in Blanchardstown Centre Dublin.
There are front of house and management opportunities for the right candidate.
If you want to be part of the team please forward your CV as interviews are being held this week.
Barista experience would be a great advantage but full training will be provided.
- To maintain the highest standard of service and food according to Patisserie Valerie standards.
- Drive service standards.
- To be passionate about great customer service, putting the needs of the customer first at all times.
- To maintain an attractive and appealing window and counter display throughout the day whilst ensuring the efficient rotation of stock.
- To maintain the highest standards of product quality and product presentation at all times.
- To help create and maintain an excellent team spirit and be a team player.
- To ensure and maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness within the store.
- To ensure the Health & Safety of all staff, customers and visitors and report any concerns or issues with the Management.
- To protect the operation from stock shrinkage and to provide a vigilant approach to cash-handling, stock and waste control.
- Where reasonable, provide cover at other sites.
- To undertake such other duties as reasonably required by the Management.
- To maintain the integrity and goodwill of the company at all times.