Restaurant/Food Services Supervisor @ Toscana Restaurant Dame Street Dublin 2
Date Listed 18/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are looking to hire a hardworking, experienced Food Services Supervisor to join our Food & Beverage team.
Working at Toscana
You’ll find that we are a small, dedicated Family business with lots of fun here. We do value people and the talent that they bring to our business.
While there are high performance expectations, you’ll work in an encouraging and nurturing environment, with a strong emphasis on collaboration.
Development and training opportunities are also readily available.
Job Purpose: To assist the Food Service Manager in the development of the food outlets during lunch service. To accept reservations and run a busy floor with and in the absence of or general manager
Salary: Competitive – Negotiable depending on experience
Summary of Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To train and develop the food services teams skills which in turn will lead to a growth in food revenue
- To manage the team in the absence of the General manager
- Liaise with the Bookings Co-ordinator ensuring that all reservations and events are managed to the highest levels
- Maintain the highest level of communication in line with Toscana brand
- Work closely with the culinary team and ensure that communication is maintained consistently to ensure the best levels of service for our guests
- Engage with restaurant guests' regarding their experience and seek constructive feedback to better our team and our restaurant
- Min 2 years’ experience in a supervisor or similar role
- Proven references of most recent employment in Ireland and track record of excellent attention to detail
- Creative approach to developing a team and passion to help people grow within their roles
- Ability to work honestly and on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise activities on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Provide support to other waiters/was, taking. Orders, serving wines, seating guests and collaborating with members of the team as may be necessary from time to time to meet business demands.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role before in a busy city centre restaurant like Toscana. They must also have a passion for the industry. Our team are a friendly approachable group of people working closely together to ensure the best service and standards and are looking for the right person to join this team and assist in the development of the team. We love to see new ideas and like to challenge new creative ideas and invite candidates who are looking to both learn and contribute to the future success of our business. Please attach your CV if you wish to apply .
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisor: 2 year
- Italian an advantage