Restaurant Supervisor, 4* Hotel - North Dublin
- Date Listed17/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
- To provide a warm and professional welcome to all guests
- To be responsible for the planning, organising and control of Food and Beverage service to the standards outlined in the Restaurant, in conjunction with the Restaurant Manager
- To motivate, train and build a strong team spirit amongst Restaurant staff
- To fairly and correctly delegate tasks and duties to the Restaurant staff
- To ensure that all Restaurant staff are fully aware of and trained in the Standards of Procedures and Operations in the Restaurant/Room service areas
- To ensure all Restaurant Staff are in the correct, clean uniform with name badge while on duty
- To assist the Restaurant Manager with staff rostering as required
- To ensure that all opening and closing procedures in the Restaurant/Room Service areas are conducted and completed in line with SOP's
- To be responsible for the daily cleaning and tidiness of the Restaurant/Room Service areas
- To ensure that the Restaurant/Room Service preparation is completed in advance of service times
- To communicate Hotel and Group services to guests
- Experience in a 4* Hotel at a supervising level would be a distinct advantage
Please note that these roles will require early morning starts and late finishing times. Your own transport may be necessary.
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group.
Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We are experts in our field and regarded as a specialist recruiter in Hotel Catering & Food Retail Recruitment
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
NRF Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2016
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie