Sales & Marketing Manager, 4* Hotel
- Date Listed11/02/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sales and Marketing Manager – 4* Hotel, Dublin
Our Client, a fantastic 4* Boutique Hotel based in Dublin City Centre are currently recruiting for a talented and driven Sales & Marketing Manager to join their team.
The Role / Job
- Generating corporate and leisure business for the Hotel in line with the objectives of the hotel as set out in its budget and strategy
- The production and successful implementation annually of a comprehensive and costed Sales, PR and Marketing plan for the hotel
- To produce a Digital Marketing plan for the hotel and work with the sales executive to ensure the plan is carried out
- The development and performance of all sales and marketing activities for the hotel
- Directing sales and marketing personnel and providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability in line with company vision and values
- To establish plans and strategies that expand the customer base focusing on the unique qualities of the hotel positioned at the higher end of the four star market and to represent the hotel in a professional manner at all times.
- To raise the profile of the Hotel through branding and PR activities
- To carry out sales calls both within Ireland and on occasion overseas on behalf of the hotel and to assist with site inspections and in general the promotion of the property to prospective clients
- To oversee the Digital marketing for the hotel to include developing a responsive website and develop a social media strategy to ensure the hotel participates in all social media platforms
- To ensure the hotel yields on room rate and CPA is monitored and improved upon to maximise revenue
- To oversee all advertising for the hotel and ensure brand standards are met
- Responsible for all print and promotional material including distribution
- Participate in trade shows, workshops, consumer shows, any promotional events organised by the hotel and to organise corporate nights quarterly
- Ensure our relationships with key partners to include Small Luxury Hotels, Manor House Hotels and Good Food Ireland are nurtured and developed to gain the maximum benefit from these organisations
- Co - ordination of the RFP process with the Front Office Manager
- To stay up to date with trends within the industry and keep management team briefed on opportunities available
- To participate in promotional activities which will include from time to time attendance at Fairs and Exhibitions
- To assist management team in achieving budget for the food and beverage areas of the hotel
- Build relationships with the Arts related areas with whom Brooks partner with and develop this area
- Produce a weekly report in a format agreed, highlighting the sales and marketing activities and results for the week in question
- Produce any forecasts, budgets and reports which may be required from time to time.
In addition to having an excellent track record in sales and marketing, the successful candidate will possess an outgoing personality, resourcefulness and a flair for sales with excellent inter-personal skills and a determination to succeed.
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group.
Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We are experts in our field and regarded as a specialist recruiter in Hotel Catering & Food Retail Recruitment
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
NRF Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2016
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie