Senior Bar Tender
- Date Listed10/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
St. Sylvester's GAA Club currently seeking full time Senior Bar Tender to join our team. If you are passionate about exceptional customer service and have previous experience as Senior/Supervisory Staff in a similar venue, then we would love to hear from you!!
We have a busy premises in Malahide village serving Food and Beverage in our fully Licensed Bar. You will require Bar & Waiting experience as all staff carry out dual functions to ensure our customers get the best service.
You will work closely with the Bar Manager to operate, develop and grow the business. You will be a key holder and have managerial aspects to your role including stock and cash control.
* Be fluent in English
* Legally able to work in Ireland
* Be able to commute with late finishing shifts
* Be energetic & friendly in disposition, possess strong interpersonal skills
* Have at least 5 years experience working in the IRISH food & beverage area in bars/restaurants and ideally 2 years experience in a Senior/Supervisory role.
* Strong leadership skills and have the ability to work with existing team and * be able to lead by example
* High energy / sense of urgency
* Enthusiasm to succeed within a professional team and the desire to challenge yourself in a busy venue
* Have an eye for detail regarding the upkeep and hygiene of the building