Senior Chef de Partie
- Date Listed21/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Featherblade, Dawson St are looking for a Senior Chef de Partie to join our team immediately. A minimum of 3 years full time kitchen experience is necessary as well as good English. Pay is negotiable but attractive package. Featherblade has been open for 3.5 years and has won many awards. Check out reviews to see that we take great pride in ensuring out customers get great food at great prices.
Day to day tasks:
- Running the pass & leading the team for lunch service
- Liaising with Sous & Head Chef on ordering, recipe development, staff training.
- Executing prep list
- Receiving deliveries
- Leading the grill section
The Perks of working at Featherblade
- On the job training in food preparation and in HACCP. If the chef is eager & enthusiastic enough, we love training them further to enhance their career.
- We are located 1 mins from Dawson st Luas, 5 mins from DART and 1 min away from a bus stop, making us very accessible.
- Kehoes pub is our regular haunt where we can be found after a busy service, its our 2nd home after Featherblade!
- Staff meals provided for.
- Standard week is 40hrs, with 2 days off guaranteed.