Senior Receptionist - small hotel Dublin City Centre
- Date Listed13/03/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
As our business continues to grow we are looking to expand our team. We are currently looking for an experienced, full-time senior level receptionist for one of our city centre hotels. The right candidate will be very customer-service driven whilst being highly organised and extremely efficient. This is a full-time role and the roster is based on a ‘5 out of 7 days period’ and will require both early shifts and late shifts.
• Greeting guests in a warm and friendly manner; check-in / check-out guests according to company policies and standards
• Provide excellent customer service at all times and deal with all calls & emails efficiently and effectively.
• Dealing with requests, queries and suggestions and resolving guest complaints, quickly and efficiently.
• Inputting high volume reservations correctly and noting any special requests.
• Promoting and selling the Hotel’s facilities
• Ensuring billing is correctly carried out to the hotel standards.
• Liaise with Housekeeping / Maintenance services as required.
• Ensure all checklists are completed thoroughly and correctly.
• Balance cash and credit cards at end of the shift.
• Check and approve website invoices at the end of the month,
• Complete the weekly stock take and record deliveries; Prepare shift drops and delivery dockets for collection,
• Top-up the petty cash each week-report overspending to Manager,
• Respond to reviews and report / take action on any negative ones to Manager,
• Provide training to new and existing staff; Ensure all staff have understood and signed S.O.P’s
• Maintenance of HIPPO software
• Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a Hotel Reception / Guesthouse / Serviced Apartments (or similar) will be essential
• Well-presented with excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Team player, leader
• Adept in delivering and maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times
• Track record of accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience in RoomMaster, Guestline, Opera or similar
• Adept in the use of channel management systems
• Available for shift work (normally 7am to 3pm / 3pm – 11pm)
NB. This is a full-time role so we can only accept applications from those who are already eligible to work full-time in Ireland. (Proof of eligibility will be required)
Location Dublin City Centre
Payment Depends on Experience
Terms Permanent, Full-time