TIRED OF WORKING WEEKENDS ? Full time Cafe Counter Assistant Monday - Friday (30-40 hrs)
- Date Listed10/11/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a Café / Counter Assistant to join our team. You must be able to start immediately. We are a busy café/deli situated in Lower Baggot Street in the business district of South Dublin City Centre.
The Candidate must:
· Hold a FULL Working Visa
· Must have at least 1 years’ experience in a café in Ireland (as a deli assistant)
· Be able to work under pressure
· Deliver high level of customer service, food quality and excellent coffee
· Be able to work well individually and in a team
· Understand the importance of upholding standards and procedures
· Speak fluent English
The role and responsibilities:
· Food preparation before cafe/deli bar opens
· Ensure customers are served in a pleasant manner
· Create a rapport with regular customers
· Maintain cafe standards and procedures in accordance with HACCP standards
is full time and involves shift work (including some early hours) for approx.
30-40 hrs/week (Mon-Fri).
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview - candidates will not be considered if they don't send a CV.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews in the coming days.