You might be interested in these similar ads
Contract Cleaning Manager
Eco Group Services is inviting applications for a full time Contract Manager. This is a position that will suit an organized and energetic individual who is highly motivated and organized. The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Contract Manager. Experience within the Facilities Management industry is essential for this role. Key deliverables are: Client engag ...
Full Time & Part Time ( Mornings ) Hotel Accommodation Assistants - Dun Laoghaire
We currently have vacancies for Part time Hotel Accommodation AssistantsWould ideally suit somebody with college in the afternoons / children in school during the day.Part Time Hours of work 7.45am - 12.45pm. Full time hours at weekend also available.Please apply directly to Teresa Freeman: TFreeman@royalmarine.ieThe HotelA South Dublin Institution established in 1828: the Royal Marine Hotel i ...
Part Time Accommodation Assistants - Dun Laoghaire
We currently have vacancies for Part time Hotel Accommodation AssistantsWould ideally suit somebody with college in the afternoons / children in school during the day.Hours of work 7.45am - 12.45pm. Full time hours at weekend also available.Please apply directly to Teresa Freeman: TFreeman@royalmarine.ieThe HotelA South Dublin Institution established in 1828: the Royal Marine Hotel is situated ...
KITCHEN PORTERS REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START
We have numerous positions for experienced Kitchen Porters in various catering units in the Dublin region.Monday to Friday work with day time hours.Full uniform required and NOT provided.You will have a good level of spoken English and strive to maintain a strict professional yet friendly approach to work at all times.All applicants need to be able to work full 40 hours per week without restrictio ...
Experienced Hotel Receptionist required for 4* South Dublin Hotel - Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
We currently have a vacancy for a Full Time Receptionist on our Front Desk at the Royal Marine Hotel.This is a busy desk so experience in a similar role is essential. Please email your Cv directly to Aoife the Front Office manager: ADoran@royalmarine.ieA South Dublin Institution established in 1828: the Royal Marine Hotel is situated in an elevated site set in four acres of beautifully landsca ...
Sales & Marketing Manager, 4* Hotel
Sales and Marketing Manager – 4* Hotel, DublinOur Client, a fantastic 4* Boutique Hotel based in Dublin City Centre are currently recruiting for a talented and driven Sales & Marketing Manager to join their team. The Role / JobGenerating corporate and leisure business for the Hotel in line with the objectives of the hotel as set out in its budget and strategyThe production and successful imple ...
Kitchen Porter and Catering Assistants (Relief)
Position: Kitchen PorterNoel Recruitment are currently seeking Kitchen Porters and Catering Assistants to join our teams in excellent kitchens across Dublin and Surrounding areas. Successful candidates will have previous experience as a Kitchen Porter, strong communication, time management and teamwork skills.Applicants must be available for early shifts. (generally shift start 8 am until 4 pm) so ...
Truck Driver required
- Date Listed20/11/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- C Licence required with up to date CPC and Tacho card
- Job will include daily multi-drop food deliveries to company cafes
- Must be flexible, working time starts at 6am, 5 days out of 7, operation is open 7 days per week 364 days per year (usually weekend on/off)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined café or event/function on specific routes
- Ensure that goods to be delivered are safe and secure and on time
- Reviewing orders prior to delivery
- Loading and unloading truck
- Providing exceptional customer service to our client base
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Ensure that the vehicle is always kept clean and in proper working condition
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Pack, pick and load products onto truck according to company’s specifications
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Other responsibilities of a delivery truck driver include, assisting in picking and loading of goods in company warehouse
- Report any case of damage to the vehicle or the goods to the employer or dispatcher
- Good communication skills and good level of English (spoken & written) required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player, reliable and supportive
Responsible and accountable for all above
Fluent English and relevant experience are essential
Please apply with CV.
Immediate start preferable but not essential