Waiter For Indian Restaurant
- Date Listed27/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
The front of house /counter staff position is very important as it is where our customers get their first impression of what Monsoon is about; either over the phone or face to face in the store. Front of house personnel are responsible for supporting the store manager.
The candidate must be flexible, will have to work mid-week and weekends. We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing, confident, mature with excellent communication skills and English ,works well under pressure and understands what good customer service is. Previous experience in an order taking, order preparation and dispatch in a similar fast paced food based environment would be beneficial and an advantage.
The successful candidates, must be able to start immediately.
We will provide full training to the successful candidate.
• taking orders over the phone
• taking orders in store
• assisting in the restaurant
• keeping track of orders and making sure that customers are satisfied
• dealing with customer queries
• ensuring store is clean at all times
The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of experience in the service industry and also
• good telephone manner
• restaurant experience as a waiter is an advantage
• enthusiastic with good personality
• good work ethic and cooperative
• impeccable appearance & excellent standards of hygiene are required
• strong customer service skills
• keep a level head when things get busy
• confident in their ability
• fluent English spoken & written
We Offer You
• Excellent Career Progression in a growing company
• Excellent package and competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing training and development
To apply for the job please send your CV to email@example.com to arrange an interview.
Any questions please either email us or send us a private message.