Waiting Jobs in Dublin
- Date Listed03/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeCasual
Waiting Jobs Dublin
Excel Recruitment urgently looking for Waiting Staff to join their team of professionals. Currently we are recruiting to work for Irelands top hospitality groups in exclusive venues, events and functions with a lot of work available all year round.
These Waiting Jobs will involve:
· Food and beverage service
· Provision of a high level of customer care and service
· Cash handling
· General F&B duties
· Banqueting duties as required
· Working as part of a team in a busy but friendly environment
Requirements for these Waiting jobs:
· Able to work quickly and under pressure
· Experience working within the Irish Hospitality Sector would be an advantage
· Flexible availability
· Must be team orientated
· Must be responsible and reliable
· Must be able to provide prompt and friendly service at all times
· Silver service experience would be an advantage
· The ideal candidates will have at least 6 months or more full/part time experience in a similar job role. The ability to work as part of a team is essential as are good communication skills
**These jobs would also suit a Waiting Staff working part-time or those looking to work additional hours**
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position listed above.
Please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly.
The contact for this job is Dileta and the team can be contacted on 01- 8717676.