Waiting Staff Required, Balally Luas Stop, Dundrum
Date Listed 25/01/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Brickyard Gastropub, an exciting new gastro / craft beer pub is looking to expand its team.
With one of the most exciting craft beer menus in Dublin, rotating beers weekly, premium spirits, high end gastro food menu and brunch at the weekend, we believe in quality and impeccable customer service.
We have an immediate requirement for a customer focused energetic waiting staff who meets the following criteria:
- Applicants must at least 2 years waiting experience in a similar environment in Ireland.
- Willing to have banter with both customers and fellow team members, whils't still getting the job done. Personality is key.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positivity and Enthusiasm, a sense of pride in your work, and attention to detail.
- Be well presented and a have a professional demeanour.
- Great team player.
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends included.
- Fluent level of spoken and written English essential.
- Able to work shifts up till approx 1am during weekdays and 3am at weekends.
If you have experience in a similar capacity, willing to further your knowledge, and interested in joining #TeamBrickyard send us your CV.
Check us out on FB (@BrickyardGastro), Twitter and Instagram (@Brickyard_D16) to get a good understanding of what we're about.