Date Listed 06/12/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Temporary
Noel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Waiter/Waitress jobs and are seeking talented professionals to join their team. Currently, we are seeking experienced Food and Beverage Assistants to work for some of Ireland’s top Hospitality groups at a wide range of exciting events and functions around Dublin.
Waiter/Waitress Jobs will involve:
· General food and beverage service
· Follow cash handling procedures as per company standard
· Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms as directed by the manager
· Banqueting duties as required
· Establish good relationship with guests, customers, and colleagues
· Perform other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
· Working as part of a team in a busy but friendly environment.
· Able to work quickly and under pressure
· Working within the Irish Hospitality Sector would be an advantage
· Flexible availability
· Must be team orientated, responsible and reliable
· Well presentable with clean and friendly appearance
· Must be able to provide prompt and friendly service at all times
· Silver service experience would be an advantage
The ideal Waiter/Waitress must have at least 6 months or more Full/part time experience in a similar role.
· These jobs would also a suit Waiter/Waitress working part-time, looking to work additional hours.
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position. If you have the above skills and experience and wish to apply for these Waiter/Waitress Jobs across Dublin and Kildare.