Director of Sales (MICE & Luxury Leisure) - Galway (€50k - €60k)
Date Listed 18/09/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our client, a Luxury Hotel in Galway is looking for an experienced Director of Sales (MICE) to join their brilliant team.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and have passion for sales. The Director of Sales (MICE) will be reporting to the hotel’s General Manager and the Group Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Manage all sales and marketing projects as per business requirements
- Be in charge of key account management of the hotel’s national and international programmes
- Monitor team results and adjusts activities to ensure objectives and targets are reached
- Provide feedback to the Director of Sales and Marketing on the market conditions
- Maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Have a proven sales background within a 4* or 5* hotel environment, or similar
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Track record of exceeding goals and targets
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong written and oral English skills
Salary: (€50k - €60k) + bonus
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and one of the team will get back to you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us directly at 012833500.
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Revenue Manager and more hotel jobs. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.