Food and Beverage Assistant
- Date Listed12/10/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Excel Recruitment are looking for experienced Food and Beverage Assistants, to work casual shifts with us in Galway. This would be casual ongoing work that will be available to you all year round. Currently we are recruiting to work for Irelands top hospitality groups in exclusive venues, events, and functions.
An ideal candidate would have previous banqueting or events experience; good level of spoken English, be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. They should also have good attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
Responsibilities for the Food and Beverage Assistants:
· Food and beverage service
· Banquet Service
· Gala Dinner Setup
· Clearing tables after each meal
· General F&B duties
· Working as part of a team in a busy environment
Requirements for the Food and Beverage Assistants:
· Capability to understand and carry out instructions as directed by management
· Confidence in customer engagement
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Must be responsible and reliable
· Must be able to provide prompt and friendly service at all times
If you have previous waiter, banqueting or events experience and enjoy working with people in a fun, friendly environment, then please do not hesitate to apply. If you thrive in a busy environment, are interested in further developing your skills as a Food and Beverage Assistant, then this is the ideal job for you. If you are interested, please contact Ciara below.