You might be interested in these similar ads
Chef de Partie, Kerry
Chef De Partie, KerryWe are currently looking for a talented & enthusiastic Chef de Parties for great rstaurant in South Kerry. This is a great opportunity for aspiring chefs to become part of a professional & successful kitchen. This would be very suited for an aspiring passionate chef who strongly want to focus on 'farm to fork'.The ideal candidate2 years or more experience in a ...
Housekeeping Staff Required
Required For immediate Start.Full Time Positions available with staff transport and Meal included.please contact: email@example.com@dinglepeninsulahotel.com0669154820
The Lanterns Hotel, Tarbert is seeking casual bar staff ( ideally local ) for private functions. We require staff for immediate start, experience required but not essential as full training will be given. First function will be Saturday 18th May.For more details please contact Rajiv on : 0873550918
Night porter required to join the team at The Sea Lodge HotelRequired to work 2 - 3 nights per week, from 11pm to 8am each nightDuties include:Bar Tending CleaningCheck-in & Check-out GuestsSecurity ChecksFire WalksGeneral Guest SatisfactionSpeak fluent EnglishHave previous experience in a similar roleHave an outgoing & warm personalityMust be flexibleMust provide References
sous chef required for bar restaurant, would have at least 2 years experience as a chefbe able to work as a team and on occasions would be in charge to carry out all duties required in foodpreparation and display,
Costa Coffee Killarney requires part time Team Members
Part time team members required for our Costa Coffee Store in KillarneyExcellent customer service skills and a passion for coffee a mustMust be fully flexible to work up to 30 hours across 7 daysExperience in a similar role requiredBarista training provided€9.80 per hourpleases send CV and cover letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenmare EXPERIENCED BAR & WAITING STAFF LIVE IN IMMEDIATE
We are currently recruiting for this year for our busy Gastro Bar and Guesthouse Accommodation in Kenmare. Co. Kerry.Ireland. We are looking for people to start soon. We are a small family run operation. Kenmare is located in one of Ireland's most popular and beautiful regions. It is a great place to come and work for a season, who knows you might even want to come back next year. We are looki ...
Bar/Restaurant Manager 4* Hotel
- Date Listed06/02/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Have a real understanding of hotel operations and the F&B industry.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience in Bar Management in a similar sized property at 4* or 5* level including experience in food service.
- To hold regular On-the-Job training sessions, to set up such training material as may be necessary with our HR team and to ensure that staff can perform their duties correctly.
- To ensure that reports and administration requirements are timeously submitted.
- Assist in developing initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts
- Assist in maintaining effective cost controls in support of these initiatives