177762 Bar Bistro Manager
- Date Listed14/02/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Bar Bistro Manager
RESPONSIBLE TO: Operations Manager, General Manager
- To co-ordinate and supervise the management of the Sundial Bar & Bistro.
- Communicate with the reception, bar, floor and kitchen staff the business levels.
- To participate in all service, cleaning and hygiene procedures to the agreed standard. Ensure floor staff carry out same and use checklists.
- To follow exactly all procedures regarding the cash handling and processing charges to hotel, guests and suppliers accounts.
- To always work in a professional and friendly manner. Deal with customer feedback using the model from our Failte Ireland course.
- To always attempt to anticipate guests needs and provide the required service.
- To monitor staff punctuality and do department roster.
- To provide handover after each via email. Report on any serious issues with guests or staff using the hotel procedures.
- To carry out all duties, and to abide by the standards, procedures and policies adopted by the hotel staff handbook.
- Ordering & Controlling of Stock and stock management.
- Staff recruitment for bar and training. Online roster and clock in system.
- To ensure you are up to date with hotel till systems incl cashing up entries required for Hotel front office system.
- 40 hours over 4 or 5 days. Full time & permanent. Working hours must be flexible with 11-9, 3-12, or 11-6, & 1-11 shifts. 7 days a week to be covered so weekends included. One weekend off per month.
Note: This job description is neither definitive nor restrictive and it may be modified to meet changing needs.
Food & Beverage, Management, Training, Customer Care
Apply email to : chris.vos@ headhuntinternational.com or call Chris on 01 4188192