- Date Listed01/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are a Gastropub located near Naas, Co. Kildare. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Front of House Manager to lead our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading a team to deliver outstanding levels of customer service. In addition to an excellent work ethic, the candidate must have an approachable manner, a clear communication style, and an innate ability to problem solve.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic hospitality professional to put their experience and skills to the test to deliver a unique gastropub experience.
An excellent pay package (with generous bonuses) are on offer for the right candidate.
The role requires a candidate who understands the unique demands and challenges of the hospitality industry. A desire to constantly improve the levels of service and ensure customers' expectations are exceeded. The FoH Manager will work in tandem with the Head Chef and report directly to the owner -
Candidate must have previous experience with taking full responsibility for the smooth running of the operation.
- Demonstrable HR skills - candidate will be responsible for managing entire FoH staffing.
- Track record of implementing and enforcing SOP's to ensure high levels of service and efficiency
- Proven ability to hit targets - must be comfortable creating and understanding financial budgets - Candidate will liaise directly with the company's accountant
- In-depth knowledge of the Irish hospitality industry - Candidate must be able to articulate the direction they intend to steer the business towards
- Previous experience in promoting a business through social media
Fluent written and oral English is essential
This is a full time, permanent position and will include weekend work. Sunday is our key day.
Please reply with an up to date CV and a brief cover letter.