Hotel Receptionist - Carrick-on-Shannon
- Date Listed10/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We currently have an opening for a Receptionist for one of our busy hotels based in Carrick-on-Shannon This is an afternoon / evening role and applicants must be able to work weekends as required.
• Check in and check out guests to the company standards.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times and deal with all calls & emails efficiently and effectively.
• Liaise with all managers on any issues and concerns.
• Inputting high volume reservations correctly and noting any special requests.
• Promoting and selling the Hotel’s facilities at all times.
• Ensuring billing is correctly carried out to the hotel standards.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous experience in a Hotel Reception / Serviced apartments / Guesthouse an advantage though not essential as full training will be given
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Flexible with working hours
• Ability to work under pressure and excellent team player
• Track record of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good Word and Excel ability
• Some experience of hotel systems will be advantageous
What we offer:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Social engagement activities
• Long Service Awards
• Excellent training and development
• Excellent career progression opportunities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org