Duty Manager - Hotel & Spa in Co. Limerick
Date Listed 29/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
GROSS SALARY: €26.000 PER YEAR STARTING SALARY
This Hotel is regarded as one of the finest hotels in Limerick. We offer plenty of choice when it comes to food and dining in Adare. Our Fieldings restaurant offers A La Carte and Table D'Hote menus while our famous Bistro will excite you with an all day extensive Irish & International menu, with early bird menus and great kids menus.
- The seamless running of all events, corporate meetings, weddings, and private dining, ensuring that all standards are met by the team.
- Enhancing a guest’s experience simultaneously ensuring the service is prompt and professional.
- You will be required to ensure that all guest expectations are met during their experience with us and providing amazing hospitality to our guests.
- Be motivated, creative, and have worked in a similar role, within hospitality.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure yet remain professional and the desire to lead from the front.
- You will be organised, an excellent communicator, and a hands on leader who has excellent attention to detail.
2 years experience in a similar establishment
Excellent customer service skills
Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
Fluent English essential
ONLY APPLICATIONS & CV’S FROM CANDIDATES FROM EU WITH EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENSHIP WILL BE PROCESSED.
ROLE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW/TRIAL
PLEASE SEE OUR ACTIVE JOBS: http://hospitalityforce.ie/jobs-listing-2
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/hospitalityforce/
- Fluent English
- Previous relevant experience in similar roles
Please send FULL DETAILED CV IN ENGLISH, 2 WORK REFERENCES, COVER LETTER to email@example.com to receive Application Form Email on how to register with Hospitality Force and access our Jobs in Ireland. Not just a Job but a Career Opportunity for Your Future!