Operation Manager - Country House Hotel In Cavan
Date Listed 28/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
SALARY: BASED ON EXPERIENCE
ACCOMMODATION: ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED AT €433 PER MONTH IF REQUIRED
We are currently recruiting for an Operation Manager. The successful candidate will manage and take full responsibility for the smooth running of the hotel. Applicants should have 5 years minimum experience in a similar position with an emphasis on the wedding market at 3* or 4* level. Reporting to the owner/ General Manager,
Other responsibilities include:
- To oversee the smooth running of all departments.
- To manage all functions in the hotel.
- To be responsible for all the day to day queries, complaints or problems that arise in the hotel.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is practised at all times.
- To assist with the training of employees where necessary.
- To be proactively involved with wedding enquiries while ensuring all relevant booking details are entered into the diary.
- To monitor the hotel functions book and familiarise yourself with all additions and changes.
- To liaise daily with head’s of department to forecast Hotel business on a weekly basis and to plan accordingly.
- To assist and carry out training as required and to document the same.
ONLY APPLICATIONS & CV’S FROM CANDIDATES FROM EU WITH EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENSHIP OR EUROPEAN PASSPORT WILL BE PROCESSED.
ROLE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW/TRIAL
PLEASE SEE OUR ACTIVE JOBS: http://hospitalityforce.ie/jobs-listing-2
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/hospitalityforce/
- Good English
- Previous relevant experience in similar roles
Please send FULL DETAILED CV IN ENGLISH, 2 WORK REFERENCES, COVER LETTER to email@example.com to receive Application Form Email on how to register with Hospitality Force and access our Jobs in Ireland. Not just a Job but a Career Opportunity for Your Future!