Front Office Manager - 5* Property
Date Listed 19/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
You will have the responsibility for the smooth and efficient running of this busy Front of House operation, in a luxury 5* property. Attention to detail and a caring and conscientious approach are a must. This is a demanding role but one which will be very rewarding.
- Previous managerial experience in Front Office within a 4 or 5 star hotel
- The candidate must possess a high level of IT proficiency
- A drive to develop and nurture talented staff
- Have strong leadership skills with an ability to manage a large team
- Knowledge of the opera system is advantageous
What we are looking for in you:
- A welcoming personality who is highly guest focused - having a natural instinct for 'hospitality'
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and deal with busy times competently
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and one of the team will get back to you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us directly at 012833500.
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Revenue Manager and more. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.