You might be interested in these similar ads
Chef - Gormanston, busy bar restaurant
Must have experience of working in a team with the ability to cook steaks, chicken, burgers and fish for a busy bar.Reliability is key for this role.
Cleaner and Office Junior Required
Cleaner and office junior required for busy hotel in Slane. Must have own car as not on a bus route. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bar person required for Hotel in Slane. Must have own transport as not on public bus route. Mostly weekends . Please send cv to janeyquigley@ hotmail.com Full training given .
Waiter/Waitress/Bar Person Carnaross, Kells (Full Time/Part Time)
Applications by Email Only:Bar/Waiter/Waitress required for busy Restaurant in Carnaross, Kells. Duties to include taking orders serving customers. Requirements: Good personality and interpersonal skills required. Experience of working in a busy bar/restaurant essential Trustworthy and reliableBar experienceDischarge excellent customer care in carrying out duties. Charge for food and drinks ...
Duty Manager, 4* Hotel - Cork
Duty Manager, 4* Hotel - Cork City CentreWe are recruiting for a Duty Manager for our client - a 4* Hotel based in Cork City Centre. The ideal candidte would Front Desk experience, F&B Skills and some conference and banqueting experience.Ideally the lucky person will have minimum of 2 years management or supervisory experience in an hotel environment. The candidate will be motivated and hardwo ...
Bartenders for Navan events!
Looking for experienced bartenders for events in Navan at the end of June! Great hourly rate, must be reliable & hardworking.
- Date Listed08/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
The Millhouse, Slane is currently seeking an experienced Bartender with proven experience in the hotel industry.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 2 years Senior Bartender experience.
- Strong awareness of the hospitality industry, with experience managing staff.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer communication skills and attention to detail
Duties to include:
- Responsible for the day to day running of two busy bars
- Responsible for stock control and re-ordering of stock
- Preform a Duty Manager role while on duty and liaise with other Duty Managers
- Working shift work and weekends
- Ensure cash procedures are strictly adhered to
- Providing support in other areas of the venue as necessary
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Please attach CV and Cover Letter to apply for this job.