Chef De Partie - Stunning Castle Hotel In Co. Monaghan
Date Listed 26/03/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are seeking a full-time Chef de Partie to become part of our talented and award winning team. A passion for food and a positive attitude are a must for this role.
You will need to demonstrate that you have the ability to work in a high volume, excellent quality catering business and bring a wide range of skills to ensure that food is served to the highest standards that we expect.
- Preparation of food according to recipes and cooking standards.
- To train and guide commis chefs/kitchen assistants/kitchen porters.
- To assist in the set up and organisation of the assigned workstation/Function
- To contribute to the best of your ability to the production of food items.
- To ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion and to the appropriate agreed
- To operate in a safe and responsible manner with recognised techniques
- To ensure an excellent standard of personal hygiene.
- To operate in a productive and professional work ethic
- To understand the provisions and maintenance of the kitchen services.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Have the ability to work well in a busy environment, also have good hygiene practice
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy, fast paced kitchen environment
- Have a professional appearance & work attitude and hold a valid Work Permit.
- Must have excellent understanding in the English language both written and speaking.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, hard working chef to work in a fast paced environment with our award winning team. The Chef de Partie will work closely with our Head Chef and will have direct exposure to large functions and events. This is an ideal springboard for gaining invaluable experience as a Chef De Partie and provides fantastic opportunities for progression.
LOW COST ACCOMODATION AVAILABLE: €60 PER WEEK (First 6 months)
Salary offered for this role is up to €10.50 (Depends on Experience).
Good English level required
Previous relevant experience required
TOP OPPORTUNITY FOR WORKING WITH GREAT MANAGEMENT TEAM
To complete your registration with GLOBAL FORCE we require FULL UP TO DATE CV and at least 2 WORK REFERENCES. If you wish us to create a professional profile of you as a candidate please send images/photos of you on work place in uniform maybe, and if you are chef some nice photos of dishes you have prepared. Our GF SUPPORT TEAM will work for you at NO COST to prepare a high end candidate profile to present to our companies.
Wishing all the candidates all the best in their job search
GF CANDIDATE SUPPORT TEAM