Facilities Assistant Required
- Date Listed24/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This is a full-time permanent position reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager (South).
· Daily rounds and reading of all M&E systems to ensure operations.
· Daily inspection of PCC rooms to ensure ready for working day, reporting any issues appropriately
· Deal with cleaning issues and stock levels.
· Stationary checks, restock stationary on request
· Carry out weekly stationary requirements and place order & check when received.
· Look after key boxes and issue keys (signing out) when necessary
· Set up for meetings and rearrange afterwards.
· Support office relocations, moves and office re-layouts.
· Support PPM activities, Energy, Wastes and Cleaning checks across the site
· Receive large/bulky items on site and move to destination
· Maintain open office areas in good order
· Porterage of heavy parcels, equipment and miscellaneous items
Candidate requirements (education, skills, experience):
2 years experience in a similar facilities role
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
PC literieate basic understanding of PC use, email, system information, documents updateing.
The ability to communicate effectively, both over the telephone and face to face is essential