PVC Double Glazing Window & Door Repairs
- Date Listed27/12/2018
PVC Double-Glazing Window & Door Repairs
uPVC window and Doors, handles hinges, draught seals, vents, letterboxes, door panels patio rollers
Double-Glazing Window and Door Repair
Do you have any of these problems with your windows/doors?
1) A window that doesn’t close properly = Possibly broken hinges or another mechanism issue.
2) Handles that won’t travel enough to lock the window = A damaged handle or espag mechanism.
3) Draughts = Perished rubber seals or gaskets, broken hinges, window alignment.
4) Door or window dropped and rubbing on frame = Hinge adjustment problem, glass glazed incorrectly.
5) Glass misty or full of condensation = Sealed unit has blown due to damaged seal.
6) Patio door not sliding properly = Damaged wheels or rollers, or not seated on track correctly.
7) Noisy letter plates or cat-flaps during windy weather = Springs broken.
8) Difficult to open Door = Faulty gears or mechanism or door in need of adjustments.
We can solve all these problems and more.
Rubber Weather Seals and Gasket
Patio rollers, patio door wheels & tracks
Window mechanism, Espag
Patio door rollers
Discoloured uPVC Door panels
Obscure, Security, Laminated, Single Glaze, Double Glaze, and Triple Glaze.
Please contact DBestGroups PVC Repairs, send by messenger as much information about your window issues as you can, and we will do all we can to help you.