Customer Service Agent
- Date Listed30/09/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
Christmas is a special time of year; it’s exciting but incredibly busy and here at ShockVoyce we are now seeking to recruit some exceptional Customer Service Agents for a fixed term role over the Christmas period, November and December, supporting a world-class online shopping experience for US based customers
4 Full time Customer Service Agents Monday to Friday, 2pm-10.30pm.
2 Part-time agents: 20hrs contracts. Saturday & Sunday 2pm-10.30pm and also 1 Monday evening 18.30-22.30pm or 1 Friday evening 18:30pm-10:30pm
• These are temporary positions starting October and lasting until December
• This will be rotating shifts so flexibility and commitment will be required – it’s when customers love to shop most!
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the full range of Customer Service Support - emails, phone orders enquiries, and queries.
• Process orders by phone, online, email etc to best standards and within approved deadlines
• Must be able to commit to the term of the contract
• Experience in using Excel/Word/Outlook are essential for this role. Strong Data entry skills are key for any applicant hoping to secure this position.
• Candidates with strong communications skills, both written and oral will be given preference.
• Previous experience with systems
• Experience in an office-based or Retail Customer Service role is essential, previous experience within a call centre environment is preferential.
• Applicants must display a capacity to be able to work in a dynamic, fast moving business. The successful applicant must be able to work well under pressure and as part of a team
• Fluent Written and Oral English Essential
As part of the application please answer the following questions:
• Do you have previous call centre experience?
• Are you available to commit to 11 weeks?
• Do you have fluent English?
• What are your salary expectations?
Job Type: Temporary
• Retail/sales: 1 year (Required)
• Call Centre Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
• English (Required)
Only applicants with relevant experience and the bandwidth to commit to the working schedule will be considered.
Flexible working hours will be required for this position.
Closing Date 12th October 2019
Please apply via the link: https://shockvoyce.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=c2122d24-447d-45cd-bcfd-e9dc312f178c