Dutch customer service role
- Date Listed15/10/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Customer Service Rep with Dutch
Are you passionate about travelling and holidaying in some amazing hotels and resorts and if you enjoy helping people by providing excellent customer service, we have the opportunity for you to join an amazing team.
- First contact resolution approach in dealing with customer interactions.
- Maintain an image which reflects friendly, helpful and professional demeanour in order that each customer is left with a positive impression of our organisation.
- - Receive and process calls, respond to online communications and conversations relating to the hotels and the Marriott loyalty program (Bonvoy). This will be accomplished by utilising a combination of calls, emails and live chats.
- Generate sales for the properties worldwide by using effective sales techniques.
- Provide information on all Marriott International brands/properties, on room availability, rates, packages, amenities and other information requested by the customer in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Passion for travel and the hospitality industry.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Strong aptitude for sales.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German or Dutch – written (business writing skills) and verbal (telephone manner).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires the use of multiple computer applications.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment. –
- Detail orientated with excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to meet performance standards in line with company policies.
- Availability to work various shift patterns