You might be interested in these similar ads
Dutch customer service role
Customer Service Rep with Dutch Are you passionate about travelling and holidaying in some amazing hotels and resorts and if you enjoy helping people by providing excellent customer service, we have the opportunity for you to join an amazing team. Description:First contact resolution approach in dealing with customer interactions.Maintain an image which reflects friendly, helpful and professional ...
We are seeking an experienced call centre agent for a Telesales / Sales Administrator role.This role is an immediate start but candidates will need to be available for early start and have own transport to get to site.A background in warehousing / logistics would also be an advantage.Please email full CV detailing relevant experience.Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, ContractSalary: €12.00 /hour*** ...
Hotel Receptionist - 3 days per week
Cork's Vienna Woods Hotel is a luxurious 18th century elegant country house tucked under Glanmire’s leafy backdrop. The original regency decor and restored artwork presents a lavish fifty bedroom 4 Star Hotel with old-world, vintage charm. Nestled among twenty two acres of private woodlands, the tranquil surrounds of our family run hotel, which overlooks the Glashaboy River, also houses eight ...
Calling STUDENTS ?
Kiss promotions is currently hiring a number of enthusiastic, outgoing and confident personalities to work across our portfolio of sales campaigns, representing some of Ireland's most recognised brands. Graduate and Summer positions available. Be part of a growing team where you will be rewarded with a fun yet professional working environment that offers excellent career opportunities. A direc ...
Call Centre Agents Cork (Must have EU work permit)
Shifts: 8am-4pm & 2pm-10pmLocation: little Island Tier 1 Salary 24-28k Tier 2 Salary 28-42k Tier 1 Requirements: 3-4 years call centre experience College degree/High School EducationStamp 4 visa/EU Work permit. Tier 2 Requirements: College degree Work experience dealing with customers/call centre Stamp 4 Visa
French Specialist, Schedule & Account Services, Resource Deployment
- Date Listed07/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Creative, outside the box thinker. Able to solve problems without constant supervision.
- Manage own workload, following up on cases when required and being responsible for the timely completion of assignments and work.
- Approaches complex problems or tasks by breaking them down into their component parts and taking responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Able to handle a high volume of work and frequent changes in direction with ease.
- Great communicator, face to face, on the phone and via email and chat.
- Be quick and eager to learn, organised, and keep up to date with new procedures and processes. Able to handle a high volume of work and frequent changes in direction with ease.
- Monday to Friday standard business hours (subject to change should the business require it)
- Microsoft Excel skills
- General awareness of Dell EMC’s portfolio of enterprise storage products and services
- Ability to identify gaps and improvement opportunities and bring concise, achievable resolutions to your management team.