Full Time Hotel Receptionist - previous Hotel experience
- Date Listed04/09/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Cork's Vienna Woods Hotel is a luxurious 18th century elegant country house tucked under Glanmire’s leafy backdrop. The original regency decor and restored artwork presents a lavish fifty bedroom 4 Star Hotel with old-world, vintage charm. Nestled among twenty two acres of private woodlands, the tranquil surrounds of our family run hotel, which overlooks the Glashaboy River, also houses eight 4 Star self-catering holiday villas.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hotel Receptionist to join our friendly, professional team.
Flexibility is essential for this role, weekends and evening shifts involved.
7am to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm shifts.
- Welcome and check in of guests, including processing of group arrivals.
- Check out departing guests and ensuring stay over guest requests are completed.
- Be seen as a main point of contact for guests, dealing efficiently and professional with enquiries
- Keep up to date on all hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers as well as daily VIPs and special events.
- Maximise Sales revenues through up selling.
- General phone duties including taking of reservations.
- Always aiming to exceed our customers expectations, offering exceptional customer service.
- Project a professional and friendly manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest services.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a 4* - 5* hotel reception.
- Hot soft 8 or Hotel Software knowledge is helpful but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Calm, efficient, professional and organised.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
-Meals on duty
-Work with a friendly and dedicated professional team
-Employee Rewards and Recognition programme
-Training and professional development
Please contact Joann or Darren in confidence to discuss this role further