You might be interested in these similar ads
Temporary Customer Service Administrator Cork Our client, a well-known organisation in Cork is recruiting Customer Service Administrators to join their team in thier Cork site. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in an office environment. It also gives you the oppurtunity to work with a company that offers career progression and stability. ResponsibilitiesAnswering a high volume of inbo ...
An Exciting opportunity for a Claims handler in a busy Cork City centre office, Full time Candidate should have experience in claims. We are happy to train the successful candidate to get their insurance exams also for a great career in the insurance industry, You must be excellent with people, understand the importance of rapport building and be able to present the benefits of our product ...
Exciting opportunity at Jeff Devine wilton- we are searching for a front of house/Salon coordinator to join our team. Excellent customer service skills required, full training will be provided. This is a full time position, email your current c.v to email@example.com Salon number 0214341474
Part time & full time kitchen porters required for Poppabills Fried Chicken- immediate start available, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Clerk/Office Administrator
Date Listed 30/08/2017
- Plan the most effective daily transport and delivery schedules.
- Process orders received via telephone, email, fax, face-to-face or via Sales Team.
- Prepare Delivery Dockets, and schedule and allocate drivers to deliveries.
- Ensure all customer orders are delivered within agreed time-frame.
- Maintain daily Shipping Records.
- Prepare and maintain all relevant paper-work for payment transactions.
- Manage cash payments for deliveries from drivers and prepare reports of cash and charge sales.
- Post transactions to customer accounts.
- Ensure on-going effective communication with drivers, customers, production and sales.
- Understand and achieve specific targets regarding utilisation of trucks, costs and empty journeys.
- Responsible for the delivery of the right quality (in consultation with Technical team) and quantity of material to customer.
- Manage instructions to drivers with regards to their working hours, breaks and rest periods.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a busy Despatch Office.
- Excellent working knowledge of shipping systems.
- Knowledge of Transport Regulations in Ireland.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent numeric, written and verbal communication skills.
- Supply Chain/Logistics experience within manufacturing would be beneficial
- A team player with flexibility.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time-keeper.
- Ideally available immediately.