- Date Listed10/07/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
ShockVoyce is now on the lookout for a dual Team Captain/Active Support Agent to join our team here in Cork to support Cabinet customers in the US.
We are looking to recruit a dual Team Captain/Active Support Agent to join our team here in ShockVoyce to support the launch and roll out of the Cabinet service, supporting customers in the US.
This role will necessitate both tactical Case handling, while also supporting the integral planning and launch of the Cabinet service. As the brand scales and the team grows, focus will shift to Team Captain duties, while developing a team-based culture with focus on innovation, continuous improvement and enhanced customer experience.
- Responsible for the growth and management of a new team, ensuring that the performance management process is maintained, and that client & team receive relevant and timely feedback on an ongoing basis
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Measure, monitor and report on established customer service KPI’s, ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement any process or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience
- Review any compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement applicable actions to measurably improve Cabinet’s customer experience
- Collaborate and share best practice with other team leads in the Cork office and US Shared Services Centre ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- Ensure all policy, procedures and activities support successful audits and reviews
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards
- A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable with the ability to drive collaboration and performance of remote teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links other departments
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a growing environment and ambiguous situations
- Strong record of developing and implementing procedures
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
Education & Experience
- Solid understanding and some experience in pharma (desirable) and or healthcare knowledge
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing teams
- Experience in establishing a “Best in Class” Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous customer improvement
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Experience in call monitoring system and strong knowledge of KPI’s
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Excellent report writing skills essential
- Third level relevant business qualification or associated discipline
- Advanced Excel desirable, PowerPoint skills
- CRM software experience desirable