B2C Customer Care Representative with French and Italian
- Date Listed12/11/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Customer Care Representative.
- Provide friendly, professional and efficient service via inbound/outbound calls, live chat and or emails
- Wow our customers by listening attentively to their needs, gain agreement on the resolution and bring the issue to conclusion
- Provide basic to moderately complex support to final customers on our clients products
- Make yourself available to receive calls for a minimum of 80% of your on-line time
- Achieve metric goals proactively and independently with minimal direction and support
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Provide feedback on a daily basis to the team leader on new issues or call drivers that you have discovered
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Document all calls in order to track types of inquiries utilizing a CRM software
- Act as a liaison between Client Services and Store for the purpose of sharing information relevant to both departments and booking in-store appointments for final clients.
- Identify and challenge any negative effects on the Customer Experience prior to new launches, promotions, mass mails and improvement projects
- Stay up to date with and follow on-going process, product and policy changes
- Be part of the project team responsible for the roll-out of the B2C solution
- Work weekends and/or evenings
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- Passionate about Customer Experience
- 2 to 5 years of customer servicing experience in hospitality, call center/contact Centre, IT Support, etc.
- Experience in B2C support is a plus
- Proven success record in a fast paced, constantly evolving support environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in Italian and French (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, prior experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong communications skills, including exceptional writing and editing capabilities
- Investigative skills
- Ability to demonstrate a continuous-improvement mindset
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Collaborative team player who approaches challenges in a way to meet needs of others
- Enthusiasm and Think Positive!
· Monday – Friday: shift work, starting 8:30 am – 7pm (8:30 - 5pm / 10:30 - 7pm)
· 1 Saturday per month: 8:30 – 5pm.
Salary up to € 32k p/y