Client Services Agent
- Date Listed27/12/2018
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Our client has been a tremendous success story in the Irish Market and is now looking to expand their ever growing sales and customer service teams!
The focus of the role will be to:
- Meet and exceed targets for all Inbound new business, renewals and cross-sell sales targets on a weekly basis
- Also maintain operational KPI’s whilst working on the phone/web chat, as agreed in your objectives
- Ensure all procedures are followed to ensure compliance with insurance regulations as defined by internal procedures and the Financial Regulator
- Project a professional and customer focused impression of company, interacting with all customers in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Handle objections effectively and professionally
- Refer complaints of an extremely complex level to Supervisor/Head of Sales/Quality & Compliance as necessary
- Undertake any other relevant duties within the scope of the job as required
We are looking for diverse candidates, graduates in any discipline, ideally with some experience in a customer service or sales position in a process-driven environment - this can be call centre, retail or any fast paced business!
Key success factors in this position are adaptability and flexibility, good communication skills, an ability to make independent judgement and a problem-solving nature.
We offer interesting work with a globally admired insurance company, an attractive compensation package, valuable training and career progression opportunities across the globe.
Not interested in this role, but know someone who might be? Refer a friend to Manpower to receive €100 when we successfully place your friend!