You might be interested in these similar ads
Ref No: VAC-12781Job Title: HR GeneralistLocation: County Dublin (North)Type: PermanentSalary: €30,000 - €40000Job Description:ISM Driver Recruitment are now recruiting for a dynamic HR Generalist on behalf of our client who are one of the leading providers of domestic and international freight forwarding, logistics, warehousing and distribution solutions in Ireland. This challenging r ...
As a result of securing new projects, this company are expanding their operation in Ireland.This NEW role involves lots of variety - including.... organizing service calls -providing customer support - and liaising with internal departments...What is Involved in this role ???*Administration,*Coordinating service calls and engineers,*Dealing with clients and liaising with technical supportAre you l ...
Purpose of the roleTo provide first class quality customer service to our customers and build strong professional relationships with multiple stakeholders. The role is a unique link between our customers, sales and operations and is part of a larger team to ensure we consistently achieve a quality service to our customers.Customer Service activities include, order processing, quality reporting and ...
French Travel Consultant - Team Lead Our client is a global BPO provider located in Santry, Dublin who are searching for a team leader to join their expanding team.The ideal candidate will have experience with managing a team of Travel Consultants and have excellent working knowledge of a Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre. Responsibilities:· Manage the operation ...
Driven by a fundamental belief that access to financial services can provide opportunities, PayPal has committed to democratizing financial services and encouraging people and businesses to flourish in the global economy. Be part of our company to redefine the money of the future together. PayPal are currently recruiting for candidates who are bilingual in English and French for our Collections te ...
We are currently looking to recruit customer service agent for a permanent position based in Dublin 12 area .To respond to all incoming telephone calls in a polite and efficient manner to ensure the highest level of customer service in line with the company standards.Hours of work:Shifts based on a 35 hour week – between the hours of Monday to Friday 08.00 – 20.00, Saturday 09.00 – 19.00 and Sunda ...
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORSYou will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 46 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.MissionTo receive and place emails; and maintain solid ...
Date Listed 17/11/2017
The Position; Contracts Administrator
- Third level qualification
- A min of 1 years’ experience in similar role
- Competent IT skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Administration skills
- Experience in the Construction sector
The role as outlined:
- Providing Admin support to the Contracts Managers and Contracts Directors
- Materials ordering and scheduling.
- Compiling and Sending out Contract Compliance documentation to customers
- Creating a register of Sub Contractors and ensuring all insurances and compliance paper work is up to date
- Arranging and managing via contracts Managers on hire and off hire of equipment as required
- Issuing documentation such as O & M Manuals to clients on completion of projects
- Creating daily works schedules in conjunction with Contracts Managers
- Assisting the Health and Safety Manager in the compilation of Method Statements and other Health & Safety Documentation which is issued to clients
- Tender Compliance
Location: Working out of Head Office, Belgree, Hollystown, D15
Remuneration; €25,000- €30,000 - In line with experience.