Customer Service Advisor - German Speaking
Date Listed 06/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our client an International Dublin Based Company are seeking to hire Customer Service Representative to join their growing team in Dublin City. You will join a leading international company which ranks among the Worlds Leading Media Companies.
Through our Dublin-based centre of excellence they deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions that enable our private and public sector clients around the world to operate and compete successfully within the global marketplace.
- Online client facing customer service driving above & beyond customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all client’s products and services.
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Work closely with tools & support teams to deliver fast turnaround on client escalations.
- Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
- Engage customer awareness on availability of product updates.
- Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
- Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
- Promote a positive and professional image to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Fluent written & spoken linguistic ability in German & English
- Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers.
- Comfortable working in an online environment with general computer literacy.
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Self motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual & team targets.
- Experience of working in a dynamic & multicultural environment.
- Ability to work individually & part of a team.
- Strong learning skills with ability to self learn.
- Preferably 1 years experience in a customer service related field.
- Understanding of the role
- Commercial & Business Acumen
- Effective communication
- Organization & Planning
- Results Orientation
- Technical Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Adapting to Challenges
What We Offer:
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment - Near city Centre and IFSC
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free beverages and snacks
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus to and from City Centre
- Subsidized Health insurance after Probation
- Pension scheme after Probation
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
If you are interested in this exciting role please apply for this role via email - firstname.lastname@example.org